my life

my life

Followers

Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

practical at hospital..♥









starting SE posting ( practical at hospital )
my CI ( clinical instructor )-- Miss Selva was a damn sporting CI..
get almost 6 sign on the first day,
other group only get 1 for handwashing only!!
xDD
wakaka..




[oh ya,
forget to tell,
i'm posting at Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur for 6 week..
for the first 2 weeks,
i'll be in ward D3 at block D..]




i have help patient bath, bed making, lift up patients..etc
and saw the staff nurse open the "jahitan" of patient wound..
oh ya,
and removing the tube at the stomach which it drain out the blood..
that was scary..
i almost faint!!
>_<"
the patient was in such pain..
kolian!!
meet a lot of patients,
the old ones are the most pity ones..
old jor still need suffer a lot of pain..
haizz..



15.11.2011
was the BAD LUCK day for me!!
my god..
our stupid bus driver left me and my friend Gan behind!!
we was about 5meter far only!!
we chase the bus like hell,
but didn't manage to run near enough to stop it!!
>_<
FFFFF
early in the morning 6am!!
my friend was almost going to cry..
i was like been stun all the sudden..
don know what to do..
then,
we saw another 2 malay girls also been left behind..
haha!!
at least not just us going be late..
( so bad of me xD )
then the story end up we reach on time..




but,
this week past really damn fast..
i actually enjoy being a nurse..
helping people then they feel thankful to you was GREAT!!
+you to myself!!













* end *


No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Lights Of Heaven