my life

my life

Followers

Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

fall in love with VINTAGE LOOKS ♥





 ♥
 ♥

1st, i wanna show u a few beautiful looks!!


 
 
 
 
 
 


 ♥
 ♥


although some of it have some changes,
but don't u think is so great that we are born in this era where things are change to suit more?
things like technology, and cloths..
modern with old!
i'm so glad,
i can shop all the beautiful cloth are available now days..
lets see some mix and match i found at the web..
:)

 ♥
 ♥


 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 ♥
 ♥


it is wonderful?
all the item u can find it everywhere..
even in Malacca,
all u need is $$..
:'( 
which is me don have much..
but,
it's okay..
life's goes on no matter if u are rich or poor..
more important is u r healthy..
:)


 ♥
 ♥




me having health problems lately..
wish me good luck recovering..
^_^


*end*

1 comment:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Lights Of Heaven