my life

my life

Followers

Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 6, 2018




Hello,
to my future self..
How are you?
I been doing well lately..
Finally able to get myself to Japan with him 💕
I still having anger issue..
I hope when you are reading this ,
you able to control better that I did..
I made a mistake today,
I made a fool of myself in front of friend..
But worst of all,
I hurt him..
Like real bad,
I hope I didn’t repeat it again..
Once things has past,
I really need to learn to let it go..
Like the song from Frozen,
“Let it go” !
Well, 
today I really wanted to remind my future self to have some control over our anger..
Life is pretty short,
really need to appreciate every second of it..

.
.
.
.
.
Next post
I’ll post some of our vacation picture !
And 
I’ll try my very best to start writing back as much as possible..
Telling some stories or incidents that happened during my time as a staff nurse in the ER..
.
.
.
.
.
end

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Lights Of Heaven