my life

my life

Followers

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sorry




sorry..
i do sumthing wrong again..
actually i'm speechless to myself..
even feel myself lebih..
ahaha..





to sum1,
i'm sorry..
i really am,
u dono how regret i'm now..
actually i wanna say sorry a long tym ago..
i'm cuz a coward..
now,
finally,
i'm so so so sorry..
i noe u wil not angry mii,
even u do..
u wont tell mii..
i mess up everything..
when u sms tat day,
midnite geh..
bout the things u dream..
i actually do have it too..
but,
i oso dono how to tell u..
juz feeling myself very suckz..
funny bah,
ahaha..
i today understand sumthing d..
i nid to thx to him..
he make mii confirm wat i wanted..
u r sumthing important to mii..





to another sum1,
i'm sorry..
i think i mistake sum feeling to love d..
i shouldn't do things..
i even mayb lost sum important fren in my life if i do tis..
but,
i reali cant..
i juz reali cant..
juz cant..





everything i wrote here,
all of them..
is all my fault..
if,
i hurt u..
i'm reali sorry..
besides sorry again,
i reali cant find another word to say d..
forgive mii..








No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Lights Of Heaven