my life

my life

Followers

Popular Posts

Thursday, March 24, 2011

SPM result day





omg,
my result.
no A..
T___T
sad sial!
kena mum diu!!
so cham,
but lucky got go gai gai v amanda..
atleast mood not so bad d..
buy jor i wan sooooo long geh Hello Kitty shirt,
happy!!
^^
my result
malay C+
english B+
moral C
history D
math C+
science B
art B
MPV B



cry so cham tat nite,
tll my g.son Tham oso xin tong..
not bout my result..
juz sumthing else..
xDD
cant tell u all yet..
sei Tham Ji Liang..
later ur gf kill mii..
ahaha..
but i lik ur gf nia,
cute dao..
i behtahan!!
xixi..




wake up tis morning..
feeling sick n dizzy..
fever,
lucky 37 'c oli..
can go work bah?
cough n flu..
dad ask mii take MC,
but i don wan la..
rm50 wil kena cut nia..
T____T
i tak sanggup nia..




okay la,
wish mii geh sick better ya..
wan go work d,
tata!!






No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Lights Of Heaven