my life

my life

Followers

Popular Posts

Sunday, June 12, 2011

cant slp nite.. =3=













just now bii sing alot song baru can slp,
(bii sing song very nice,love it ♥)
but 4am sumthing turn body kena knock head..
babi..
terus cant slp d..
kemas the stuff i buy at Watson today..
-Sunsilk Shampoo 5 bottle-
-Body Lotion-
-Hello Kitty Body Shampoo♥-
-Watson Body Shampoo-
-Face Lotion-
love the kitty bottle!!
cute dao
kitty lovers sure like!!
hmmm,
if later morning still got offer,
i think i'll buy 1 for laopo-Ling Er
those stuff are for mii to bring to Subang..
T^T
dono enuf mah?











thinking bout my things i wanna bring to Subang,
1 big huge box of maggie, biscuit n tea..
(i don lik coffee, milo o watever morning drink)
1 big bag of my cloths..
1 big bag of my study cloths..
1 big bag of my personal stuff..
exp:
tooth brush
shampoo
towel
pillow
blanket
my kitty,etc..
1 small bag of study stuff..
oh ya,
nid bring tableware..
means bowl, fork, cup, spoon,etc..
xixi,
mayb going Dai So buy kitty set..
wakaka..
hmmm..
i got miss anything mah???












post sum of my bii hamsap pic

u all c la,
my bii so sexy..
how i don love?
xDD
xixi..
sei hamsap bii,
muackzz..
thx for singing for mii!!
xixi,
don beat mii..!!
o(>3<)o
i reali cant slp,
kena knock head..
i wan u sekkkkkk my head..
o(^3^)o


























end of today post,
wanna go slp while..
later morning shift
nite all!




No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Lights Of Heaven