my life

my life

Followers

Popular Posts

Thursday, June 2, 2011

July begin my studies---Diploma in Nursing

















July i'll begin my studies!!
yes!!
away from stressful work place..
not need dealing v stupid, brainless, non-understanding customer!!
hurray to mii!!
FREEDOM AT LAST!!
but i gotcha miss
my captain Kak Aimy,
my partner Gemuk Ayie,
n
my dear sweet couple boss..
Jerene n Dennis!!
n their baby boy
Little Dennis..
T^T










-continue-
fully sponsor by Pantai Ayer keroh,
i wanna thanks to 2 person..
1st,
Maggie from Screening Dept..
2nd,
Nancy from Pantai Ak HR dept!!
thankz to both of them i don nid to fan alot of things..
xDD
muackzzz,
thankz ya!!












bii busying study..
bii ,
gambateh!!
love u love u!!













































No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Lights Of Heaven