my life

my life

Followers

Popular Posts

Saturday, October 8, 2011

i'm one in the million x)







billion's of people living in this world..
well,
i'm one the lucky one..
i have a family, a home of people who loves me no matter how i'm..
i have my relative who cares about me..
i have a batch of crazy but caring and lovely friends..
the world is so awesome!
why should i keep crying for?
:)
the world is full of human..
he..
is a pass..
+you!!
i can do it..
because i'm one in a million lucky person in this world!!



i'll do my best be more perfect..
be successful!!
be wonderful!!
and
be beautiful!!
 wanna be the most kick women you guys will never seen!!



so guys,
i'm single now..
but still not available..
hehe..
heart still in progress to recover..
it will take sometime,
be patient..
this time,
i will date the guy who i thinks he loves me more than i loves him..
and make sure you are totally in to me only chase me ya..
xDD
OMG,
i'm so SS..


took a lots of picture yesterday at college..
have a look bah!!


* one of the most crazy person in class *




* we nurses are supporting 1 M'sia *



* one of my housemate *



* i'm student nurse *



* crazy class rep *



* yesssss, finally we are seniors *



* watch out people, the hottest nurses are coming soon*



* our class cute and cool twins*



* in class full of people sure have argue.. but end of the day, we still are friends *



* my house leader *



* caring from the heart *



still have more
at my facebook album..



tired tired tired..
i think i'll go take a nap baru continue my shop work bah..
hehe..
support support my shop




















*end*

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Lights Of Heaven