my life

my life

Followers

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SHOPPING ♥








muahaha..
happy happy..
i had been shopping for my CNY stuff..
1 Elle Girls skirt,
2 Padini's T-shirt,
2 shirt,
1 pair of shoes,
1 jacket..etc
i even buy 6 comics in 2 days..
i think i'm mad..
@@
well,
one year once..
i think is okay..
but,
why people keep scolding me wasting money?
T_____T
it's CNY babes,
relax!
hahaha..



still have no idea what to buy for my babe Da,
i already prepare something,
but it's seem still missing something..
went to Sunway walk around,
can't find something suitable for her..
worrying~~



Mr Bosco ( tutor in charge for Sem2 ),
today pass our sem2 roster..
OMG,
my sem break is in CNY..
21thJan till 31thJan is my holidays for the whole sem!!
after the holidays is my practical in the hospital for 4 weeks,
mean the whole feb i'll be at USJ..
:'(
sad nah!!
then theory for another 3 weeks..
after than is our exams..
busy busy busy..
then,
practical for another 4 weeks!!
WTH!!
then theory another 3 weeks finally FINALS!!
SEM2,
you sucks..


my birthday is coming,
hurray!!
wanna celebrate with the people i care..
muackzzz..
i'm coming home,
coming home,
tell the world i'm coming home!
Malacca,
wait for me  

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Lights Of Heaven