my life

my life

Followers

Popular Posts

Thursday, January 5, 2012

♥♥2012♥♥ new year,new life style!





wow,
it's a whole new year!!
2012
hehe,
as you all know,
2011
was a great sweet year..
( well , to me la.. )
although a lot unhappy incidents happen to me,
but i still manage to stay positive..
cause my friends are always there..
^___^
thanks you guys..
muackzz~
hehe..


some part of 2011 memory 





























hehe,
have anyone notice i'm changing to be more and more LADY?
i wanna be a women,
2012!!
i'm turning 19..
>___<"
i'm not giving up what i fail to do on 2011..
i'll DIET!!
lost weight!!
get 4 pointer at exams!!
get my account 2k!!
+you!!
V(^___^)V
my birthday is coming soon,
don't forget my present ya..xD




oh ya,
i'm 幸福-ing..
to my 某某人,
love you..
♥_____













...end...


No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Lights Of Heaven