my life

my life

Followers

Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pavilion+Fahrenheit 88+Times Square ♥






a friend of mine came to KL just to visit me..
hehe..
shuang dao xia..
so,
bring friend go gai gai..
1st stop,
Pavilion
love the Christmas feel in Pavilion!!
and sticky!
but when we reach there,
SOLD OUT!!
WTH,
it's only 4pm..
the shop crowned with people..
lols..
both of us keep eat eat eat..
i think we ate almost 10+ different of food that day..



arab mint tea


2nd stop,
Fahrenheit 88..
i think it's new..
next to Pavilion..
nothing much inside..
so skip skip skip..


2nd day,
went to Times..
wanna shopping..
but,
wanna wait my girls along..
if i alone go shop without them..
i think i'll kena kill..
xD
so,
didn't buy dao ANYTHING..
:'(
i saw a lot of beautiful cloths..
CNY,
fast fast come!!
wanna shopping..
don't know what pass through my mind, 
suddenly wanna add another earring at my left ear.. 
went to SHOT my ear, 
pain dao.. 
but, 
not bad o..
haha..
so, 
that's the end of it.. 

hot day
>_< 

tired..

another earring la













No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Lights Of Heaven