my life

my life

Followers

Popular Posts

Saturday, February 25, 2012

休息天,玩插手!:D






25.02.2011

today very got KICK wanna do Intravenous therapy or IV therapy
it's the common thing in the hospital
><"
as a nurse
we have to insert to the patient
:D 
( nah, to those dono what is IVL )



hiak hiak
my friends
who wanna be my white mice?
fang xin
i'll be VERY gentle geh
i think..




today was my off day
too boring at house
firstly was me doing at my own hand
it wasn't so successful
i totally cucul myself for 4 times
:'(
pain seii!!
especially you have to do it yourself
T^T
i'm so brave
mauahaha





then after a few hours
Sharon wanna do also
she ask me do to
but when i just wanna started to cucuk her
her scream
F***
scare me till hell
then i gave up
><"
then we exchange
her turn to cucuk me
T^T


got a bit of blue black..





and that was my day la
:D
tomorrow is my last practical day
then is class day la!!
^_^
can go back le next week
hehe
wanna go dating with hubby and breakfast v DA



















*end*


No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Lights Of Heaven