my life

my life

Followers

Popular Posts

Saturday, September 24, 2011

burn up everything and start a new life..



if can,
i really wanna still dreaming..
it since very long i had sleep more than 8 hours..
but yesterday i slept more than 12hours..
because i dream about you..
i don want to wake up,
i don want to face this world without you..
still,
all has happen..
no matter i how i don want it to happen it's already it..
the sun will still rise..
right?



i'm going to burn and throw everything about you..
everything that remind me of you..
especially the pictures..
where we once smile so happy..
:')
all gone now,
what's the use of it?
i hear you been close with a girl..
i saw her facebook..
she seems sweet and nice..
hope you can with her,
at least you are happy and forget about me,
your heart  wont feel pain and suffering anymore..
and i can let go of you..



i can start a new life right?
no more crying,
no more missing,
no more everything about you..
can i?
maybe not in a short time,
but slowly i will..
but allow me to sometimes dream about you,
just a dream..
where i still can have a little bit hope..
that's all i asked..
for the last time,
i wanna tell you this..
[ I Love YOU, bii ]
you were the best this never happen to me,
even it had end..







No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Lights Of Heaven