my life

my life

Followers

Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

everything is a past..and i will learn to accept it, although is painful..




everything is a past le,
people keep told me about it..
but,
is just too fast..
not you guys think it that way?
haizz,
every night i was thinking..
what's the real problem between us..
no trust?
love?
or betray?
i really cant find out the answer..



nevermind le,
i keep re-read his message every time i'm free..
i try to feel the pain..
i want the pain,
so that i wont touch love again..
NEVER again..
because,
if a guy loves you,
he cant bear not seeing you or contact you for 2 days..
he did it..
why don't i?
all i had to do whenever i feel missing him or wanna contact him,
i read back the message..
tears may came out,
but i know to control le..
i'm getting strong everyday..
because i'm still me..



to tell the truth,
i still loves him..
although hate him,
in my heart i just don wan to let go..
because is painful!!
i loves him,
very very much..
but,
what's the use?
he doesn't understand,
he doesn't want me le..
all is meaningless le..



i still will cry at night,
but i will learn to be strong..
i'll smile to all my friends and people who cares about me..
thank you to YOU,
i learn to accept that loves is nothing..
i learn to be strong..
i learn a lot from YOU!!
thank you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Lights Of Heaven