my life

my life

Followers

Popular Posts

Monday, September 19, 2011

me on today, still miss him :'(



today first day of posting..
tired!!
5 15am wake le,
early dao~~
6am sit bus to Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur..
suckz,
too many people!!
i have to stand for 30min until i arrive at PHKL..
T T
my nursing watch last min die,
so scare..
but lucky i was at ward D4,
with our lovely Miss Rosliwati..



have a simple briefing at the procedure room..
then she bring us down to the spooky BASEMENT!!!
bilik mayat!!
we still cant go in yet,
cause Miss says we are not prepare yet..
we maybe can see pieces of body parts,
or more ugly stuff..
we also have to help the death person to bath..
T T
i'm a scary cat..
if you were here bii..
i think i wont be scare le..
but u aren't..
:'(
haizzz..


PHKL was a cool place,
it has starbucks..
baskin robbins..
LOL..
and the VVIP rooms are like 5 star hotel suite..
totally shocking..


the whole day Miss R bring us around to the hospital,
i found out is not easy to be nurses..
they have to face the patients,
patients relative,
clinical officer,
sisters,
and
doctors too..
most of them will only blame the nurses for not doing their job,
but they forgot actually nurses done mostly of the work..
haizz,
lucky i'm not sponsor by PHKL..
there is freaking busy..
><"


2pm
sit the 1st bus back to college..
i just notice is was the road i usually take to your house..
:')
it was bitter..
i still remember the first time i took the bus from Summit to KL sentral..
i was so scare i get lost..
all was unfamiliar to me,
i haven't travel alone with bus to a place so far away..
it was like 1 and half hour to reach your place..
is very tired and scary,
but to me,
can see you is worth it..
^^
now..
i don have the chance le bah..



back at college,
my headache started badly!!
keep feeling dizzy and wanna vomit..
by the time i reach my hostel,
i already feel like wanna faint..
but i still have to do my assignment,
wash my uniform..etc
T T



now is the time for me to rest and sleep le,
i so hope you can reply my messages..
you still cant forgive me?
or you just already hate me?
i hope you wont hate me,
a person told me you are sad..
i'm too..
can we be happy?
izit really that without me your life is better..
if it is true,
then tell me bah..
bii,
if i still can call you that..
i just wanna say i love you more that anyone in this world..
so,
please don leave me..



goodnite bii,
hoping can get your replies..

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Lights Of Heaven