my life

my life

Followers

Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

he says it's over le..












he says everything our us is over le..
he says is better we can have a better life without each other..
he says i hurt him deeply until his heart no more le..
he says there is no more other chance le..
he says i'm wanna change is too late le..



i wanna says if there is love then nothing is impossible..
i wanna says please don't include me, because i won't be better..
i wanna says if so easily no more le, have he ever loves me?
i wanna says that if before i didn't give you the chance how do you feel?
i wanna says nothing is too late if you really love that person..



can you keep begging a guy when you make a mistake and the guy keep ignore you or he will replies say you talk nonsense and meanless word..
or even scold you?
can you keep crying and asking for forgiveness if the guy keep saying that there is no love and keeping telling you that is impossible to be back together..?
i can do it,
but everything have a limit..
i have nothing to lose even i'm not with you..
i live before even without you..
happy..
but i choose to keep putting my honor down and beg you..
for what?
because i love you!



yes,
i make you so hurt and so sad..
i know..
i really know it..
i cause it,
is my mistake..
everything started with me,
i shouldn't  message with my x's..
i shouldn't lie that i didn't message with him..
is my mistake..
mine..
maybe leaving me is the best choice..
or we shouldn't even started date each other..
or even better that we didn't meet each other on the first place..
i really hope we didn't meet!!
so that we won't be so suffering now..
thanks,
for everything..
happiness
sadness
and
hopeless











now
my life is nothing but pain and regret

No comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com
Lights Of Heaven